Thursday, May 21, 2020 / by Tasha Osbourne
Now it helps if your home has good bones and a desirable location. But having the right marketing & exposure is a HUGE component.
How to start a bidding war on a home with a big cleanout.....
- The buyers never see the painstaking hours spent on preparation. Its KEY!
- Staging or proper furniture arrangement is HUGE!
- One cosmetic change - it wasn't the original paint that was ugly it was the difference with light - if grey is in why not?
Your bidding war marketing blitz handbook...
- Hire a professional
- Ask your agent to post your home to more than one MLS (multiple listing service)
- Create a unique URL for your home's listing
At the end of the day, the more views to bring to your home online, the more foot traffic, the better chances for a bidding war. Once you have the multiple offers on the table don't get blinded by the high bid look at the whole picture and hire the right trusted advisor, a realtor!
Featured Homes PENDED within hours! SE OCALA HOME NEW CONSTRUCTION BELLEVIEW HOME
Premier Sothebys International Realty
352 613 6613